Tuesday 30 April 2013

Dizzy

So our beautiful little cockapoo puppy named Dizzy came home a couple of days ago - explaining why my blog has been a bit quiet! She is such a handful but an absolute pleasure at the same time. I now feel like boredom is not going to be an issue over the next 5 months as she will keep me more than busy.

All the chemo side effects from the last chemo have died down apart from slight fatigue, so I'm feeling much better in myself. I've designated tomorrow a 'dissertation day' on which I WILL complete or come close to completing my dissertation. It needs to be done!

I promised a bald head picture and I like to think I'm a woman of my word. But to soften the blow I'm also uploading a wig picture and some puppy pictures! Happy viewing!







No comments:

Post a Comment