Monday 22 April 2013

Here we go again..

Chemo day today, and this time it went much more smoothly. I don't have a lot to write because I actually slept through a lot of it so maybe it should be my mum and Jesse writing this post for me! It did manage to take 7 hours this time but minus about 3 hours sleeping time it felt more like 4. 

I've made the very difficult decision to have my hair shaved off on Wednesday. I know that I could have just left it to all fall out naturally but it's such a pain! Everywhere I go I leave a trail of hair behind me. And Jesse is always having to constantly de-hair my shoulders (as in pick hairs off them, I don't just have abnormally hairy shoulders).

Anyway it's hard to be sad about anything today because it is the finale of Broadchurch tonight on ITV. For any of you weirdos who haven't been watching, it is a drama about a small village with a murderer amongst them. Everyone I know has been speculating and making their own decisions about who they think 'did it' over the past 7 weeks and tonight we finally find out! I think there will be a small gap in my life when Broadchurch finishes which I'll have to fill with some other TV series (I tried 'Breaking Bad' but watching a depressing TV programme about someone else with cancer isn't working out for me). 

I just wanted to share a picture which my lovely friend Shel sent me all the way from South America. I am planning on doing a South America trip once I'm better so if all goes to plan I will be posting a picture in the same place with some kind of witty sign in just over a year. Incredible views!!


1 comment:

  1. I am looking forward to seeing the picture of you there. Sending you love and strength from Switzerland.

    ReplyDelete