Wednesday 1 May 2013

My Glass

Today I feel like my glass is not only half full, it's overflowing! I don't know if its the sun brightening up my mood but if so I'd like it to stick about. I've been doing my dissertation today and playing with Dizzy. One might think that the playing with Dizzy would have meant an end to the attempted work but somehow I have been quite productive and my mood has not suffered as a result. I think part of what's cheered me up is the knowledge that if I was completely healthy I would currently be sat in the library with an empty glass.

Me and my friends Abby and Harriet are off to a lovely pub sat on a mill this afternoon for a few drinks and dinner which should be lovely, especially with this weather! The only thing getting me down is that Jesse has lots of work on at the moment so he's in London until my next chemo. But after that it's my 21st birthday and rather than doing exams I will be having a lovely weekend with my family and Jesse so that's definitely something to look forward to!


No comments:

Post a Comment