Friday 5 April 2013

The Hangover

No.. don't worry.. I haven't been getting drunk. The thought of drinking is actually quite unappealing. However for some unknown and very unfair reason it feels like I have a constant hangover. One of those hangovers where you know it would be good to eat but the thought of food makes your stomach churn. I have been knocking back my anti-nausea pills which does make a difference and will prepare me for the yummy dinner that Jesse (my boyfriend) is cooking me.

We are going to a wedding tomorrow at a very smart hotel in London. This wedding will undoubtably be serving delicious food so I am crossing my fingers and toes that my appetite returns in time. And if not I'm sure I will eat it anyway :). I LOVE FOOD.

P.s.
Update on the puppy situation... I am planning on visiting her on Monday or Tuesday with my younger brother. She will be about 5 weeks old and obviously adorable so expect lots more pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment