Tuesday 25 June 2013

Immune to Zombies

It's half 12 (midnight) on a Monday evening and I'm sat on my computer blogging. Can't say I ever thought I'd see this day! But I've just got back from watching 'World War Z' with the girls, and it scared the living daylights out of us.. so I'm hoping writing this will be a good distraction and I won't be having nightmares when I eventually go to sleep.

I didn't bother wearing my wig to the cinema. In fact, I very rarely wear it. This isn't because my hair isn't falling out and I'm try to rep the edgy shaved head, my hair is definitely a lot thinner than when I originally got it shaved. But I've got to the point where I don't think I care what people think, and therefore don't care what's going through their heads when they see my scalp. Also, in the film we watched people with cancer and other illnesses didn't get attacked by the zombies.. the silver lining we've all been looking for? Immune to zombie attacks. Hooray!!

It's now 12.37. Bedtime I think, but first let me quickly write down a list of exciting things for the next few weeks (bar chemo).

Antonia (my friend from uni) coming to visit this week.. Georgie's Birthday celebrations on Saturday.. A trip to the cotswolds for a friends leaving bash.. Wimbledon centre court tickets!.. And hopefully a Spa day squeezed in somewhere. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment