Tuesday 18 June 2013

First things first

I'm about to go out for a celebratory dinner with mum, Josh and C because I got my result yesterday for my dissertation. And... somehow... I got a first! I had done half of it before Christmas, back in the days when I was fit and healthy (or unknowingly cancer ridden) and I got 78% in that - I'm so chuffed! The second part was the bit that I mentioned in some of my earlier blog posts, which I was struggling with finishing whilst having chemo. I got 68% in that which I am equally happy with and together averaging on a first is the icing on the cake.

The offer which I got from Queen Mary University of London for Cancer Therapeutics MSc only asks that I get a 2:2 and I am feeling confident that if I work my butt off for exams next summer I should get a 2:1. Who knows if I will somehow not crumble under the exam stress and get that unimaginable first...


No comments:

Post a Comment