Friday 3 May 2013

Dog Blog

A recurring theme in this blog will be my puppy so apologies for anyone who actually only wants to read about the trials and tribulations of having cancer. It has turned in to a bit of a dog blog but she takes up a large amount of my time! I have made some progress on my dissertation (some being the key word) but still a few days away from completion I suspect.

I recently decided that if I'm going to have a shaved head I might as well make the most of the english sunshine and get a bit of a tan on my face. However my general obsession with suncream combined with the doctors orders to wear factor 50 (I've been wearing factor 30 hehe) has meant that the golden glow I'm after is yet to appear.

I'm not sure what the blogging etiquette is regarding showing off about page views but I have been very pleasantly surprised by the number of people reading my blog and the lovely feedback I've had. And yesterday I hit 30,000! So thank you for reading everyone!! I wrote this blog because when googling 'hodgkins lymphoma blog' or 'cancer blog' I often felt quite down after reading them (although many were fantastically written). As I consider myself to be quite an optimistic person I thought it'd be good to write down my spin on cancer, whilst also using the blog as a bit of an outlet. It has also allowed me to let my friends and family know how I'm feeling and what I'm up to. 

Below is a pic of me in my wig and Dizzy!


No comments:

Post a Comment