Wednesday 11 September 2013

Just my luck!

Today was meant to be the day. THE day that I finally finished chemo. I've had lots of people wishing me well and saying how happy they are for me that it's nearly over. And for some reason I wasn't getting too excited. Well now I know why... my silly neutrophils decided to take another dip meaning that I wasn't allowed to have the treatment. I was given a booster injection, and will be having another tomorrow with the hope of having chemo the following day. But I won't be getting my hopes up! Please if you're reading this cross your fingers, toes, arms, legs, and eyes if you can, that these silly little white blood cells wake up in time for Friday.

Until then... goodnight all!

p.s. Dizzy has been spayed and she is really sad. I on the other hand am gutted not to have finished chemo today but had Wagamama for lunch which cheered me up completely. Oh the little things. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment