Thursday 26 September 2013

Me again...

Hello readers. I know what you're thinking. Back already? Oh god the cancer is back? Well... no - I haven't even had my scan yet! But yesterday I went for a bike ride round the block and managed to fall off and fracture my right arm. Silly me. Although I blame the cages on mum's bike pedals. So I suppose my fitness plan may go off to a slower start than I'd hoped. Perhaps this is a message from 'above' telling me to SLOW THE HELL DOWN. Message received. Although I did go and meet with a personal trainer today to get the ball rolling, with or without my right arm.  No more yoga for a while. Namaste yoga. Here's to hoping this cast isn't on too long, I will keep the blog updated in the meantime.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cameron what is your email address and I'll be happy to answer your question?

    ReplyDelete