Saturday 24 August 2013

Breaking out..

Ha ha just kidding I didn't actually break out of hospital. However I did get out just in the nick of time - the morning of Christopher's birthday (Thursday). I know the question on all of your minds. What was my neutrophil level that morning, with it having been 1.5 the previous one. Well, ladies and gentlemen, prepare yourself for a shock. On the morning of Thursday the 24th of August my bloods were taken and I had an astonishing '14.2' count for neutrophils. The norm is between 2 and 8 (roughly). So I managed to go from being neutropenic to neutrophilic in 24 hours. Ridiculous. But it allowed me to go home and spend the day and evening with Christopher celebrating his birthday. We went out for a wonderful dinner and generally had a lovely day, I am just so lucky to have had the opportunity to do so after all the drama of the past week.


This picture was taken just before going to Christopher's birthday party at a bar called PING in Earls Court in London. You can take the girl out of the party but you can't take the party out of the girl......

No comments:

Post a Comment