Friday 25 April 2014

The final push

Exam season is upon us and the pre-exam panic has set in. 4 exams in 11 days, with my birthday sandwiched right in the middle is not ideal, however I am going to make the best of a bad situation. I've always been one of those people who doesn't handle exams well and have always under performed as a result. I'll ask myself questions like 'will I forget everything' or 'what if I don't pass'. But I've been learning to check myself when those thoughts creep up on me. At the end of the day... So what?? I'll do my absolute best, and that's all I can do. And regardless of my results I still have 90 days in South America to look forward to!

P.s. I've realised I forgot to write a post a few weeks ago following my most recent pet-ct scan. It was clear!! The utter relief I felt was overwhelming. Finally an exam period devoid of illness and the doors to travelling completely open. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment