Sunday 27 April 2014

Stephen's Story

I would like to dedicate this post to a young man who is 1000x times braver than I ever was and has achieved an incredible amount over the course of his illness. I'm sure many of you have heard about Stephen, as he has attracted a lot of media attention over the past few weeks, but for those of you who haven't, take a look at his just giving page and dig deep! (link below)

https://www.justgiving.com/stephen-sutton-tct

I can't even imagine how this kid has been battling cancer for 3 years, as I found 6 months of chemo quite enough. The positivity he exuberates is unbelievable and has put a lot in perspective for me and no doubt for many thousands of others as well. So far he has raised over 2.5million pounds for teenage cancer trust by telling his story, and in doing so has broken the justgiving record. Amazing!

stephensstory.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment