Thursday 5 June 2014

Adios Amigo

This has come around extremely quickly. Tomorrow morning at 6am I'll be hopping on a flight to Colombia. My current feelings are a mixture of excitement and apprehension. Landing alone in a Spanish speaking country with zero knowledge of the language was probably not my finest idea. However I'm sure once I've found the hostel and met some other travellers I will feel much more relaxed. 

So I have decided to keep writing this blog as a travel blog during the time I'm away. For newbies stumbling across this actually wanting to know about chemo club and all that encompasses it, just scroll down until you pass all the post chemo shenanigans and you'll eventually get to the good stuff. The rest is largely for friends and family wanting to know what I'm up to during my trip. 

Upon my return in 3 months time I promise to post a picture of my hair, no matter what state it is in. So you can all have a good laugh. Adios for now!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment